Hardware & Software
Birket Engineering’s Hardware & Software team designs and manufactures embedded hardware and firmware for our clients. Our multi-disciplinary team is dedicated to designing robust custom devices that are used in themed, industrial and government applications. We not only design hardware and firmware, we work hand-in-hand with our mechatronics engineers to provide our clients with prototypes they can hold and test. Our prototyping process ensures that we can deliver the perfect solution.
Our custom designed electronics and software have been powering interactives and devices for decades. The Embedded and Product Development Team of designers and engineers is the perfect partner for your most challenging ideas.
The Birket Engineering’s process involves:
- Concept design
- First article production
- Full production
- Operation support
From software development to manufacturing services, Birket has the team that can make your ideas a reality.
- Prop design with fully integrated custom electronics
- Complex multipart assemblies with motion, lighting, and media
- Mechanical design tools:
- Autodesk suite
- Embedded system & IoT development solutions
- Radio frequency (RF) & printed circuit board (PCB) design
- Electrical design tools:
- Advanced algorithms to run the interactive elements of your experience
- Industry standard version control for collaboration
- Software design tools:
- Java (Android), Swift (iOS)
- Rapid prototyping and first article production to ensure that your product is exactly how you imagine it
- Small-scale production in-house saves time and money
- Partners for large-scale production takes your technology to the next level in record time
Prototyping & Small-scale
- 3D printing
- CNC machining
- Printed circuit board (PCB) assembly
Partners For Large-Scale Production:
- Machining and circuit board assembly
- Anodizing (weather-proofing)
- Theming and painting
Ready to get started?
Call on Birket Engineering to place your most imaginative ideas into the palms of your guests’ hands – literally!